Moving-coil seismic sensor: inventiveness and creativity “made in Italy”
This device has been invented and patented by an Italian engineer who reinvented and adapted a technology commonly used in loudspeakers converting and suiting it to a new purpose.
This mechanism no longer makes sound, but detects vibrations and converts them into a signal with a considerably higher sensitivity than the most common technologies currently on the market and at a very competitive price.
Such simple reinterpretation establishes a new worldwide market in several fields of application:
- security/intrusion detection,
- detection and vibrations monitoring,
- scan for seismic activity,
- stethoscopes and teaching facilities.
What is currently available:
- working prototypes and competences concerning the industrial production of the device,
- an available industrial production structure ready to cooperate with other similar structures if necessary.
What is needed:
- a resolute entrepreneur with adequate economic resources,
- a technical structure that can enable the electronic framework necessary for adapting to the customers’ needs,
- an international multi-sector commercial structure.
The invention is patented.
Centro Sviluppo Brevetti is looking for international companies interested in developing the product and launching it onto the market.
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org